New York Studio:
Brooklyn Navy Yards
63 Flushing Avenue
Building 280 Suite 504 Box 273
Brooklyn, New York, 11205 USA
+1 (718) 875 22 33
Asmalı Mescid Mh. Nergiz Sk. 8/5
Karateke İş Hanı Kat:2
Beyoglu, Istanbul, 34430 Turkey
+90 (212) 243 90 45
Thanks for taking the time to contact us! If you would like to discuss a new business or find out more about our company please email us at email@example.com
We do our best to respond quickly, but due to the volume of mail we receive, it could take us 1-2 business days to get back to you.
We are only as good as our team and we’d like to include an excellent team player to our team with the following qualifications:
We are looking for talented architecture / interior design students who are eager to learn and develop their skills at our offices in NYC or Istanbul.
– minimum 3 years of education in a related degree
– Rhino, Grasshopper, Revit, Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop
Data Analytics Intern
The role will be in support to various data mapping projects currently taking place and that will be developed at our studio Particularly suitable for students with data science / analytics or related discipline who want to get their hands on urban analysis and social inclusion issues, and build up their experience working as part of an interdisciplinary international team.
Intern will assist on:
– Various mapping projects either currently taking place or freshly starting at E/C.
– Analyzing data using supervised and unsupervised machine learning methods, natural language processing and/or social network analysis.
– Visualizing data using static and interactive visualizations, maps and network graphs
– Reporting findings in research notes and short blogs.
Looking for young minds to help us promote our work in creative through our digital platforms with a primary focus on our social media channels including Facebook, LinkedIn, Youtube and Instagram.
Intern will assist in:
– Preparation and launch of new E/C website, website updates
– Creation of engaging content for our social media accounts, including video
If you meet the requirements of any of the posts above, please send your resume and digital portfolio (max 10MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org